Thank you for registering to attend our workshops. We will contact you shortly with more information about the workshops and how to pay.
WHAT: Hand in Hand Parenting Workshops for Parents School aged children, or children starting school or pre-school in 2017.
“I Have to Go Now” – Solving Separation Anxiety
WHEN: Wednesday 10th August 2016, 10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon (Payment must be made by Tuesday August 2nd 5p.m.)
Helping Children Learn – How to Support Your Child as a Learner.
WHEN: Wednesday 24th August, 10.00a.m.-12:00 noon. (Payment must be made by Tuesday August 16th 5p.m.)
WHERE: BURWOOD, NSW
COST: $20-$45 depending on your income and family circumstances.
ONE-ON-ONE CONSULTATIONS: Are available at a discounted rate if you purchase the Support Calls. If you purchased a consultation, I will be in touch shortly to schedule a time.
Please add our email address madeleine.s.winter “at” gmail “dot” com to your contacts and check your spam boxes as our emails sometimes land there.
Please contact us in a couple of days if you do not get an email confirming that we have received your registration/payment and information about our mailing list, if you elected to join it.
I am unable to refund to the credit card you paid with. I can refund by cheque, if you provide your details, or by ectronic funds transfer, in which case you will need to provide your bank account details for the refund.
EVENT CANCELLATION: Groups need a minimum number. If there are not enough people, we will notify you within a few days of the event start date – so please keep the dates available until you hear from us.
MISSED MEETINGS: no refund is available if you miss the workshop.
One-On-One Consultation: If this order is cancelled by you at any time, there is no refund of the One-on-One Consultation fee. However, I understand that life happens, and I am happy to reschedule at a mutually convenient time. If you need to reschedule, please let me know 24 hrs. in advance, whenever possible. If we reschedule a consultation at your request and it is missed a second time, your original fee will be forfeited and you will need to purchase additional time.
I am a parent, and life happens to me too. If I have to reschedule the consultation for whatever reason, you can elect to receive a refund up to:
- 31st August 2016.
You will receive your by cheque (you will need to provide your postal address) or electronic funds transfer (EFT), in which case you will need to provide your bank account details for the refund. Alternatively, we can reschedule, in which case, the conditions above apply – I cannot refund, and if you miss that rescheduled appointment, and a subsequent one, you will forfeit your fee.
Workshops: If cancelled by Event Organiser, your fees will be refunded less TryBooking fees, as per above “REFUNDS”, and according to the following:
For the workshop on “Separations” – Wednesday 10th August 2016
- If cancelled by you, a full refund of the workshop you have paid for will be issued if you cancel in writing by 5p.m. Tuesday 19th July 2016.
- 75% will be refunded if you cancel your ticket between 5:00 p.m Tuesday 19th July 2016 and 5p.m. Tuesday 26th July 2016.
- 50% will be refunded if you cancel between 5p.m. Tuesday 26th July 2016 and 5 p.m. on Tuesday 2nd August 2016.
- There will be no refund for tickets cancelled after 5p.m. Tuesday 2nd August 2016, or if you miss the workshop.
For the workshop on “Learning” – Wednesday 24th August 2016
- If cancelled by you, a full refund of the workshop you have paid for will be issued if you cancel in writing by 5:00 p.m Tuesday 2nd August 2016.
- 75% will be refunded if you cancel your ticket between 5:00 p.m Tuesday 2nd August 2016and 5p.m. Tuesday 9th August 2016.
- 50% will be refunded if you cancel between 5p.m. Tuesday 9th August 2016 and 5 p.m. on Tuesday 16th August 2016.
- There will be no refund for tickets cancelled after 5p.m. Tuesday 16th August 2016, or if you miss the workshop.
* If you are new to Hand in Hand, I would strongly suggest purchasing a copy of the “Listening to Children” booklets. If you are in the US, the best way to purchase them is direct from Hand in Hand Parenting HERE. You can also purchase a digital version HERE. If you are based in Australia, it is cheaper for you to purchase hard copies of the booklets directly from Madeleine. You can organise to do so HERE.